Usually, when you have your AC system replaced with a new, shiny one, you may be asked whether or not you want a warranty. Getting a good warranty for your AC system should be a top priority when you’re replacing it. You may find that having a warranty can save from major headaches down the road and end up saving you money as well. Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning is here to talk about AC warranties and what you need to do to protect yours.
Choosing the Good HVAC Warranty
When you’re replacing your AC system, you want to know that it is protected in the case that something goes wrong. Most people want to know that this large investment that they are making is going to be covered just in case there are any problems. Here are some things you should think about when choosing the right warranty.
– Duration of Warranty: You definitely want to think about the length of the warranty you’re buying. Most people can plan on their unit lasting between 10 and 15 years before needing to be replaced. When you’re looking at the warranty, make sure it covers a decent portion of the unit’s lifespan.
– Warranty Fees: Read the fine print and see if the warranty includes any fess with it. Sometimes, there is a processing fee that you may not want to pay.
– AC Warranty Coverage: You will also want to know what the coverage looks like. Does it include labor? Only the equipment? Or will it cover both? The coverage is obviously an important part of any warranty, so you will want to take a close look at this.
What Voids AC Warranty?
While every warranty is going to look slightly different, there are several things that you need to be doing to make sure the warranty isn’t null and void. You need to read and ask questions so that you know exactly what needs to be done to follow the terms and conditions of your warranty. Here are some things that most warranties are going to require from you.
– You will need to register your product
– It needs to be professionally installed to ensure it is done properly
– Routine maintenance must be performed on a regular schedule
– You need to keep all the paperwork and receipts from installation and purchasing your unit
– Any parts used to repair the unit need to be approved by the warranty requirements
Central Air Conditioning Diagnosis, Repair, Replacement, Maintenance & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Centennial, Enterprise, Lone Mountain Village, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Peccole Ranch, Silverado Ranch, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
If you are getting ready to replace your AC system, you can turn to Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning to ensure it is done right. We can help you look at the warranties that come with different units and help you decide which one would fit the needs of your home the best. You can rely on us to help you keep these conditions with our maintenance and repair services as well. Call us today!