When they need their system the most, nobody wants to face an unexpected or expensive AC repair. You can significantly reduce the risk of needing repairs, fortunately. By having
your air conditioner professionally installed by a qualified team, and regularly maintained to keep in good shape, you minimize the risk of breakdowns. The best way to prevent AC repairs is with maintenance tune-ups. In fact, you can avoid up to 85% of the repairs your system may otherwise need with keeping up on your annual tune-ups. In addition to routine tune-ups, you need to provide care as well, such as air filter changes and keeping the unit clean and free of clutter, among others. Today, we at Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning would like to offer some benefits of ensuring your tune-ups are routinely done every year.
Is an AC Tune Up Necessary? Why is Maintenance Important?
1) Reduce the Likelihood of AC Repairs. Not only does repair add another expense but having an air conditioner break down can be a very inconvenient and unpleasant experience. Routine maintenance makes it a lot less likely that the breakdowns will occur. As mentioned, you avoid up to 85% of the repair needs a system may ever have in its lifetime with professional maintenance.
2) Peace of Mind. Having peace of mind that everything is okay is a great feeling, and this even applies to the air conditioner’s performance and dependability. Much like your vehicle, your air conditioner shouldn’t operate for years and years without a tune-up either. You will have that peace of mind that your air conditioner will work reliably when you need it if you get those routine tune-ups.
3) Improved AC Energy Efficiency. Air conditioners accumulate normal wear and tear over time and use. It does not have to mean your air conditioner will suffer an early demise or inefficient operations. your air conditioner can retain up to 95% of its original efficiency rating, or SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio), with the help of routine maintenance.
4) Extend the Life of Your AC Equipment. Unfortunately, air conditioners do not last for life, the system will need to be replaced eventually. You can expect your air conditioner to last at least up until your manufacturer’s estimated useful service life, which is, depending on the type of system, 10-15 years if you are diligent with care and maintenance.
5) AC Warranty Protection. If your air conditioner malfunctions or breaks down due to a manufacturer defect, the warranty of your air conditioner protects you from financial liability. It is estimated that 1-2% of air conditioning systems, though rare, leave the factory with some type of fault that is not caught until after the system has been operating for a while. Generally, for 10 years, the warranty protects you. You can actually void that warranty if you attempt to repair or maintain the air conditioner on your own.
Central Air Conditioning Diagnosis, Repair, Replacement, Maintenance & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Centennial, Enterprise, Lone Mountain Village, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Peccole Ranch, Silverado Ranch, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
When it comes to the air conditioning system in your Las Vegas Valley home or business, you can rely on Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning for quality repairs, maintenance, replacement, and installation services.