Quite possibly, the last thing that any homeowner wants to do is replace their furnace. It isn’t any fun to spend your money on a new furnace. However, when you are faced with furnace issues and a cold house, most people give in and go ahead with a furnace replacement. The biggest hang up for most homeowners when replacing a furnace is the cost. It is an expensive investment that is simply necessary. Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning is here to talk about some of the things that can have a big impact on the cost of your new furnace.
What Should a Furnace Replacement Cost?
There are several factors that can play a role in how much you end up paying to get your furnace replaced in your home. Here are some of them and what kind of impact they can have on your bottom line.
– Furnace Size: This one shouldn’t come as a surprise. When it comes to the replacement of your furnace, size does matter. It is extremely important that you have the right sized furnace to heat your home efficiently. A furnace that is too large can have implications just like one that isn’t large enough. The larger the furnace, the more money you will pay as a general rule.
– Fuel Source: Most people will look for a furnace that uses the same fuel source as the furnace they are replacing. There are a few options that include natural gas, oil and electrical. If you decide to switch the fuel source, you will find that you have to usually pay more to do that.
– Energy Efficiency of Furnace: When homeowners are replacing furnaces that are 15-20 years old, they are sometimes shocked at how much money they can save every month when they upgrade their furnace to a newer and more efficient model. However, sometimes you have to pay more for that energy efficient furnace than other, less efficient models.
– Furnace Brand: There are certainly going to be some brands that are more expensive than others, just any other item in retail. You have to decide which brand you want and accept the price that you have to pay for the name.
– Time of Year of Heating Replacement: If you are facing furnace replacement at the beginning of winter, you are more than likely going to pay more because of the demands of the season. For the most part, it is more cost efficient to have your furnace replaced in the spring or summer if you have a choice in the matter.
Forced Air Furnace Heating Diagnosis, Repair, Replacement & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Centennial, Enterprise, Lone Mountain Village, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Peccole Ranch, Silverado Ranch, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
If you need to have your furnace replaced, you can rely on Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning to give you a fair price on your new furnace as well as the installation process. It is our goal to make sure you are warm no matter how cold it gets outside. Call us today!