If you aren’t thinking about turning your AC system on yet, you will be soon. In all actuality, the best time to think about getting your AC system up and going is before the hot weather starts to hit. To ensure your AC is ready for the task, making AC maintenance a priority is a must. Today, Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning is here to talk about what you can expect in an AC maintenance appointment.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
There are several different steps involved in an AC maintenance appointment. Here is what you can expect.
– Thermostat Calibration: There thermostat in your home plays a key role in the overall comfort of your home. Ensuring it is properly calibrated is a big part of your maintenance appointment.
– Electrical Connections: These connections should be tight and making good contact with each other.
– Lubrication: All the working parts that make your AC system run well need to be properly lubricated so that they can work as they should. Without lubrication, they will start to break down and will need to be replaced sooner.
– Outdoor Unit Inspection: The outdoor unit needs to be inspected and cleaned just like the inside unit does. Any dirt, debris and other obstructions should be cleared to keep it working efficiently.
– Fan Assessment: Fan blades should be checked and assessed to make sure they aren’t bent of have sustained any other damage.
– Air Filter Replacement: It is necessary to make sure that the filter is new and clean before starting the summer season. It is important to note that they should be cleaned or replaced on a regular basis to keep your unit working efficiently and to avoid repair.
Are AC Maintenance Plans Worth It?
The biggest benefit that you will get from ensuring that regular maintenance happens for your AC system is that your system will last longer. Many people are looking for ways that they can get their AC system to last longer to avoid needing replacement. Studies show that this is the number one way to get more years out of your cooling system. You can also rest easy after a maintenance appointment in knowing that your cooling system is going to work this year without any problems. Because such a thorough inspection takes place during routine maintenance, if there are any parts that look like they might be going bad, they will be replaced before they cause you any problems.
AC Tune Up Maintenance, Repair, Replacement Services & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
As we start to think about the heat making its way back into our lives, don’t forget the important of making sure your AC system is up to the task. Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning provide our valued customers with AC maintenance that can’t be beat. We will make sure your AC system is not only working but working as efficiently as possible. Call us today!