If the furnace in your home has reached the end of its rope, it may be time to replace it with a newer, more efficient one. There are many different furnaces out there to choose from, and the process can seem overwhelming if you don’t know what you’re looking for. When choosing the right furnace, there are considerations that you need to think about. Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning is here to talk about some of the different factors that you want to check out before pulling the trigger.
How Do You Buy a New Furnace?
Following are some things that you should think about to ensure you’re picking the right furnace for your home.
– Furnace Size: The right sized furnace for your home is crucial to get the right heating throughout your house. A furnace that is too small won’t be able to heat your home well enough, and a furnace that is too big will be short cycling constantly which will cost you more in the long run. You need to work with a professional to determine the correct sized furnace for your home.
– Heating Energy Efficiency: If you have an older furnace in your home currently, it isn’t going to be difficult to get one that is more energy efficient. However, there are different levels when it comes to efficiency. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient it will be. 80 is the lowest and 98 is the highest.
– Blower Motor Technology: The blower in your unit plays and important role in circulating the air throughout your home. You will need to choose between a standard blower motor, variable speed blower motor, and constant torque motor.
– Furnace Sound Reduction Technology: Different furnaces have different sound reduction technology as well. This has been a focus for many manufacturers though. Some are so quiet; you may not even realize that there is a furnace on when it’s operating.
– Furnace Warranty: You will certainly want to make sure you look into the warranty on any new furnace that you’re looking at. You want to make sure there is a good warranty on the main components as well as the heat exchanger.
– Cost of Furnace: Obviously, one of the major things you will want to be aware of is your budget for your new furnace. Consider what you’re paying for when looking at the cost. Paying a bit more upfront may be worth it for a more efficient furnace that will end up costing you less throughout its life.
Forced Air Furnace Heating Diagnosis, Repair, Replacement & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Centennial, Enterprise, Lone Mountain Village, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Peccole Ranch, Silverado Ranch, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
If it’s time to get a new furnace in your home, you can turn to Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning to help you find the right fit for your home. Our team of highly qualified technicians will ensure you are picking a furnace that is the right size for your home so that you get the efficiency that you’re looking for. Call us today!