As a consumer advocate and perfectionist, I did extensive checking of all the major a/c service companies in the greater Las Vegas valley. As you may know, prices are all over the place along with conflicting (sometimes totally wrong) information. I chose Air Supply to repair my 15 year old York a/c compressor for the following reasons:
1. Ben Yarkoni gave me an honest evaluation of the 2 parts I needed plus some Freon vs. other contractors who tried to convince me that I needed an entire new compressor costing $2400 to $3600.
2. Air Supply has the best overall online FREE review ratings (I do not trust Angie after being burned by one of her highly recommended contractors)
3. Prices quoted for parts and labor was very reasonable.
4. Air Supply uses American Made parts.
5. Ben even took the time to educate me about keeping the unit cleaner so it will run more efficiently.
On 6/22/2015 Ben spent nearly 3 hours working under the 107 degree sun to repair one of my 2 compressors. He also inspected and tested my entire second system at no extra cost.
The repaired unit now seems to be cooling even better than it did when it was new.
Other contractors have been in business here much longer but I judge people and things on quality not quantity. I put more value on recent ratings vs. those from years ago or some reviews that may paid reviews or paid listings.
Bottom Line: In my opinion, It doesn’t get any better than this.
Glen W Las Vegas NV December 24, 2015