With technology constantly advancing, the use of smart phones and smart tablets are more then a trend; they have become a way of life. It’s only a matter of time before “smart” ingenuity takes hold and spills into many other industries. As far as HVAC systems, the smart technology has already been introduced with the use of smart thermostats.
Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning would like to expound on the benefits of Smart Thermostats.
– Programming thermostat remotely. Most people have been enjoying the use of a programmable thermostat. The advantages they offer are exquisite. The downside is you have to be there in person to set up programming, so last minute adjustments cannot be made, unless you are in the home to do it. With the use of Wi-Fi, smart thermostats can be reprogrammed anywhere. Basically, if you leave early or come home late, you can easily adjust your smart thermostat accordingly to fit your HVAC efficiency, conserve energy and minimize the utility bills.
– Monitoring temperature remotely. With the use of a smart thermostat, or Wi-Fi equipped, your thermostat can alert you in the event a problem arises and you are not home to tend it. With the features designed on the smart thermostat, you can program it to send you alerts if the temperatures falls to low or raises too high, or if the HVAC system shuts down unexpectedly all together. You can customize your preferences and alerts. Smart Thermostats also give u the added benefit of peace of mind that you won’t come home to an unexpected HVAC malfunction.
– Thermostat Behaviors and patterns are learned. The smart thermostat can detect regular patterns and behavior you or your family do. For example, when children are home from school and they are coming in and out of your house, the smart thermostat detects the pattern and adjusts the temperatures to compensate. Or another example is that the smart thermostat can pick up on the patterns of warming the home more so during sleeping hours, and in the event it is not, will set itself. Helping you manage your thermostat, and can eliminate the human error component to your thermostat regiment.
– Energy is conserved with a smart thermostat. With the use of the smart thermostat, your home is optimally managed and set according to the time of year, and the varying daily temperatures and weekend temperatures, along with the flexibility of adjusting it for vacations and such. There is a considerable amount of energy that can be saved if your thermostat needs adjusting when you are away from your home.
– Simple to use thermostat. There are some folks who are threatened by technology, smart phones and tablets send them running. The better news is the smart thermostats are extremely simple to use, allowing even the most hesitant person the simplicity of managing the smart thermostat.
Programmable Smart Thermostat, Air Conditioning & Heating Services in Las Vegas Valley, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
With Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning, our expert technicians continue to grow their education and training, not only through experience, but along with additional training courses, seminars and classes to stay on top of modern technology. Call us today to get your smart thermostat installed and any other HVAC needs you require.