With the full brunt of the heat every day, it can be challenging to get through a Las Vegas, NV desert summer. Your mood, sleep, appetite, and even your health is all impacted when you are tormented with discomfort all day and night with an air conditioning system that is not working efficiently or at all. It is a good idea to get an AC installation in Las Vegas sooner than later if you don’t have a properly working air conditioner in your home right now. You can enjoy stress-free home cooling for years to come when you hire our team to help you select the best system for your home and get it properly installed. With this in mind, we at Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning would like to stress why you should avoid DIY AC installations and leave it to the pros.
What are Different Types of Air Conditioning
Know what options are available to you. Knowing what air conditioners are possible to select from and what differentiates them is helpful. Following are the top three to know about since you shouldn’t choose one that is the wrong fit for your home.
1) Central AC. Because they’ve been around for a long time, a central AC unit is one of the most common systems out there and well known. An outdoor condenser unit and an indoor evaporator unit that cycle refrigerant to transfer heat out of the air in the house is what consists of a central AC system.
For the purpose of cooling a whole home to the same temperature, these systems are powerful and reliable. To reduce energy use, modern systems are highly efficient, and some can even run more slowly.
2) Heat Pump Mini Split Systems. Their indoor unit is replaced with an air handler and the heat pumps mini splits use the same “split” set up. There are unique advantages of being able to reverse their flow of refrigerant. These systems are far more compact as well.
3) Ductless Air Conditioner. Ductless air conditioners are another type of heat pump. These systems are able to do the same job without the need for ductwork is the difference. The perk of an easier installation process along with reducing your repair needs.
How Do I Choose an Air Conditioner for My Home?
It can be overwhelming to select a system, and even more when you need to select a unit. When choosing an air conditioner unit, consider the following elements below.
– The available space you have the unit.
– The amount of space you need to keep cool.
– The level of efficiency you expect from the unit.
– The use of the duct work system.
Central Air Conditioning & Forced Air Furnace Diagnosis, Repair, Replacement & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning can help if you still aren’t sure about which air conditioner is the best fit for your home. Our technicians make it their goal to exceed customer expectations. In order to provide the best possible indoor environment, we can help pair you with high-quality products. Call Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning and let our experts assist you.