We rely on our central HVAC system to keep us comfortable during those hot summer days and cold winter nights. Should something go wrong you’ll want to make the best decision to get the work done correctly and for the right price. HVAC services can be very expensive depending on what needs to be done and when you google HVAC companies in your area, you’ll be bombarded with a long list. It can be overwhelming and confusing trying to determine which one is best. How will you decide? Let’s look at a list of criteria to look for when you’re trying to decide that will help make the decision a little less frustrating.
How to Choose the Right HVAC Contractor Company
1. Reputation. When a company has a great reputation, it says a lot. It means they do great work and are respected in the community. It’s always a good idea to check reviews. There are popular sites you can go on where many customers will write positive and negative reviews about the company and will help give you some insight when it comes to picking a company.
2. Cost. We all want to save money but going with the cheapest company isn’t always better. If a company has standup services it might be worth it to spend a little more money to get the job done. Cost should only be a factor after you have 2-3 companies you’re considering that meet the other criteria you’re looking for.
3. Phone quotes. A quote over the phone without seeing your home isn’t a good idea. When a company does this, you may get the old bait and switch. You’ll be offered an initial low price to fix the problem only to be charged more once they get to your house. You should only accept a phone quote if the company has been out to your house and has actually inspected your HVAC system.
4. Knowledgeable. With all the HVAC systems out there and some that are on the older side it’s a good idea to choose a company that has a lot of knowledge. The company should know how to handle older systems as well as the newer models. They should also be able to answer questions on ways you can improve the energy efficiency to lower your annual expenses by using heat and cooling-load calculations.
5. Better Business Bureau (BBB). It’s a good idea to check out what the BBB has to say about any company you’re considering. The BBB offers a third party non-biased review on businesses. Companies are rated on a grade scale from A+ to F. You can assess a company for accreditation, reviews, potential legal issues and other factors. If you can find a company with an A+ rating then you’re on the right track (Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning is proud of our A+ rating!)
HVAC Inspections, Tuneups, Preventive Maintenance & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
Use this list of criteria to help you find a quality company to install, maintain, or repair your HVAC system in your Las Vegas home. You don’t need to look much further than Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning to service your HVAC system. Give us a call today!