To ensure optimal efficiency, that the overall condition is at the maximum potential, and to extend the longevity of your furnace; routine care from the owner as well as professional maintenance is completed throughout the year. With routine services by your professional HVAC technician, the furnace can extend beyond its years. Investing in a furnace tune-up service from Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning can be highly beneficial, and at this time we would like to list the reasons as to why you should consider a furnace tune-up before the cool season settles in for the winter.
Benefits of Having a Gas Furnace Heating System Serviced Annually
1) Reduce the Need for Heating Repairs: As mentioned previously, regular maintenance can prevent many issues from manifesting. Not only does a furnace tune-up include a comprehensive cleaning that keeps your furnace running efficiently, but the tune-up includes an inspection that will catch small problems before they turn into major repairs as well tightening of electrical and hardware components, lubrication of the moving parts and so on. With all these aspects, the furnace tune-up will contribute to minimizing the repairs.
2) Increase Home Safety: The combustion process must be precise to maintain efficiency as well as safety as furnaces burn fuel to produce heat. Dangerous carbon monoxide levels or gas leaks can be caused by even miniscule issues and with the help of a professional furnace tune-up, theses problems can be caught and resolved quickly.
3) Time Saving: When you opt for a professional tune-up service just before the cold season, the furnace has a better chance of not suffering from any problems that will occur during the peak of winter when the professionals are increasingly busy. By being proactive you save the time and hassle of being deprived of warmth doing the frigid temperatures.
4) Efficient Airflow: During the furnace tune-up service, the technician will generally check your heating system to make certain it is receiving the proper airflow. Increased need for repairs and a shortened lifespan are the result of airflow that is restricted or limited, as it puts an unnecessary strain on your furnace as it compensates for the lack of air.
5) Improved Energy Efficiency: As part of the furnace tune-up service, a cleaning and inspection of the furnace burner and heat exchanger is performed. Because of this step being essential to the process, it will make certain of the safe operation of your furnace and ensure it runs efficiently all winter.
6) Validate Manufacturer’s Warranty: If your heater is under a manufacturer’s warranty, it is especially important for you to get an annual furnace tune-up. This is because in most warranties, they often stipulate that it will become void if the heater is not regularly maintained. The professional service requirement will be met and your warranty will be maintained in conjunction to the additional benefits of investing in a furnace tune-up.
Furnace Heating Services & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Centennial, Enterprise, Lone Mountain Village, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Peccole Ranch, Silverado Ranch, Tuscany Village, Whitney, Winchester & Las Vegas Nevada
As the fall season quickly progresses, consider Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning to perform a furnace tune-up service to ensure your furnace is well cared for before the cold months touch down. Contact us today!