When you live in an area like Las Vegas, your HVAC system is going to be a big priority. There is no way you can survive the summer here without an AC system to get you through it. If you are getting ready to sell your home anytime in the near future, you may want to think about what improvements are going to get you the most bang for your buck. One improvement that is often overlooked is the HVAC system. Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning is here to talk about why you should focus on your HVAC system to increase the value of your home.
Is a New HVAC System Worth It?
Something that you should think about when replacing your HVAC system before selling your home is that you aren’t going to get a 100% return on the investment. In fact, initially, you will only see about a 50% return on the investment. However, if you don’t have an AC system in this valley that is working properly and free from any indications that it could be on its way out, and you may not be able to find a buyer for your home.
How Do I Know what HVAC System to Buy to Attract Home Buyers?
There are some HVAC systems that are going to add more value to your home than others. Some features are going to give you a better return.
– Eco-Friendly: Going green is certainly something that many people are trying to do right now. It can appeal to many buyers, especially young buyers.
– Energy Efficiency: The less people have to spend on heating and cooling their home, the better. Lower energy costs when cooling your home is appealing to people here.
– Smaller Options: The smaller the unit, the more appealing it is to most people. The smaller sized units that still perform the same are going to stand out less which is a plus.
– Size: You need to have a unit that is fitted to perform the best depending on the size of your home. Make sure you are working with an HVAC professional that can take into account your square footage and other information that can help find the appropriately sized unit for your home.
When to Replace HVAC System Rather than Repair
For most people, if they don’t have to replace their unit, they won’t. Here are some things to think about when it comes to replacing rather than repairing.
– Age: If your unit is over 15 years old, you may be better off replacing it rather than repairing.
– Repairs: If you are constantly fixing your unit, it may be time to replace rather than wasting more money on repairs.
– Bills: If you notice a spike in energy bills, you may want to look into replacement.
Central Air Conditioning Diagnosis, Repair, Replacement & More in Summerlin, North LV, Henderson, Enterprise, Paradise, Sunrise Manor, Spring Valley, Aliante, Anthem, Desert Shores, Eldorado, Green Valley Ranch, Inspirada, Mountain’s Edge, Peccole Ranch, Providence, Rhodes Ranch, Seven Hills, Silverado Ranch, The Lakes, Tuscany Village & Las Vegas Nevada
At Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning, we can inspect your system and help you decide if it’s time to replace your HVAC system rather than repair it. Call us today!