The safety of our customers and our employees is always our main priority. Accordingly, Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning want to share some of the ways we are prioritizing the prevention of any spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus as well as clear up some FAQ we have received.
Firstly, AIR SUPPLY HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING IS OPEN! Right now with more people at home than any time in recent history, indoor air quality is more important than ever and that is why we are going to stay open for as long as possible. We are committed to taking care of as many customers as humanly possible and keeping everyone comfortable and safe.
Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning COVID-19 Health Precautions
To ensure our technicians and office staff are healthy to provide you with the best care during these trying times we have implemented a number of regulations.
1) All employees will be subject to temperature testing using our state of the art infrared camera. Any employee found with a fever will be sent home and a thorough cleaning of their area will commence.
2) All work equipment will be completely sanitized throughout the day. For our field employees, this also means cleaning of all tools and surface areas between EACH AND EVERY JOB!
3) Field employees will wear shoe covers and gloves that will then be disposed off and new ones used for every job.
4) We are screening multiple times throughout the appointment set up process to ensure our employees are NEVER entering the homes of someone currently quarantined or homes that have confirmed Cases of Coronavirus COVID-19.
Here at Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning we are going to do our absolute best to ensure that we are keeping you and your loved ones safe when you need us most.
For any questions or concerns about our new policies and regulations, please feel free to email email@example.com. Transparency is key when it comes to these changes because we want you to feel confident that you will be protected any time we come into your home.
To summarize, to protect our valued customers and staff, Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning employs the following COVID-19 health precautions:
– Verify we don’t have a fever before we begin work every day
– Practice social distancing
– Wear clean uniforms and single use, disposable gloves
– Wear surgical masks as requested
– Wash hands properly and sanitize regularly
– Disinfect work areas and tools often
Lastly, on behalf of the Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning family, our thoughts are with each and every one of you and we promise to do everything we can to help those that need it most. Stay safe out there.