The weather is getting cooler and it’s time to prepare your home before the really cold weather sets in. Outdoor yard work and last minute home improvements are on your list along with a notepad full of projects that need to be completed inside your home. The professional A/C and heating specialists at Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning recommend scheduling your furnace service and tune-up appointment early before you get left with a huge energy bill; or worse still get left out in the cold should your furnace malfunction or breakdown!
The experienced professionals at Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning have over 25 years’ experience in the heating and air industry. The service experts at Air Supply recommend that your furnace service and maintenance be completed on an annual basis to help prevent malfunctions and breakdowns in the winter months when you rely on your furnace the most. There are many benefits to arranging your service appointment before the crisp, chilly fall weather arrives in Las Vegas.
The Service team at Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning has provided the follow list of benefits to getting your Furnace serviced:
• A complete service will help maintain your heating system’s energy efficiency. Regular maintenance on an annual basis can ensure that your furnace is operating efficiently and effectively throughout the coldest months of year, which will help you save money on your heating bills.
• Ensures your furnace is in tip-top condition. Our technicians will check the airflow and complete a full multi-point inspection, so you can be assured that your furnace in ready to handle the cold weather that Mother Nature potentially brings to your doorstep this season.
• Minimizes the chance of breakdowns and malfunctions. The last thing you want to deal with on a crisp winter day is your furnace malfunctioning or to stop working altogether. By scheduling your furnace appointment sooner rather than later, the skilled service technicians at Air Supply will be able to pinpoint and locate any potential problems and solve or repair them before they happen.
• Helps keep your home and family safe and healthy. Furnaces burn fuel to produce heat, if your furnace is damaged or cracked, leaks around the fuel area could put your family’s safety at risk. The service technicians at Air Supply will inspect your heat exchanger, gas burner and gas value calibration to keep your home safe and secure through the winter months
• Ensures that your warranty is valid. Many furnace manufacturers require that your furnace be fully serviced at least once per year in order to maintain your warranty. By making sure that you are fulfilling your warranty obligations by scheduling regular maintenance, you are also ensuring that you save money should larger problems occur in the future.
Professional Furnace Inspection, Troubleshooting, Diagnosis, Sales, Installation, Upgrades, Replacement, Emergency Repairs & Preventative Maintenance in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North Las Vegas & Henderson Nevada
By the taking proper care of your furnace annually you can rest assured that your home will be comfortable through the winter months and save you money and time later on when you will be less likely to need additional service and repairs when the weather outside is at its most extreme. Contact the friendly customer service representatives at Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning and schedule your annual furnace inspection service and maintenance today!