You may or may not have heard about Zoning Systems concerning your HVAC system. A zoning system for your HVAC system is an additional system included in your HVAC that helps control the temperatures in specific rooms or zones that may have difficulty maintaining temperatures.
Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning list the benefits of adding Zoning Systems to your HVAC.
1. Indoor Air Comfort. Comfort is the most beneficial statement offered when it comes to zoning systems. Often there are specific areas you want to maintain certain temperatures, for example your home office where you might spend a good portion of the day could be set at a more comfortable temperature.
2. Convenience. With the convenience of having control throughout your home, having the zoning systems ability to adjust temperatures is a lot easier. Standard HVAC systems have between 1 and 2 thermostats. Adding the zoning system conveniently adds additional setting options in the different zoning areas.
3. Energy conservation. These days, people are doing what they can to save energy and money. With the Zoning System installed through your HVAC system, you have the ability to only cool or heat the rooms you desire or to even out the temperatures in the various zones where cooling or heating is difficult to sustain. Thus your energy consumption is reduced with either scenario, and your utility bills are lower. In recent studies, homes that have added the Zoning System in their residential home have seen as much as 30% decrease on their utility bills!
4. Commercial business use. Often, commercial business owners hear an earful from unhappy staff members. It’s either too or too cold in various areas. Adding the Zoning System to your commercial building’s HVAC system can help keep your all your employees happier in equalizing the comfortable temperatures.
5. Enhanced efficiency. Zoning Systems being added to your home enhances the efficiency and performance of your HVAC system. Air conditioning and heating appliances are at a heightened performance with the contribution of Zoning Systems equalizing desired temperatures. Along with increased efficiency, your air conditioning unit and heater will experience less wear and tear, extended the life span.
Multi Zone HVAC System Design
Any home or even business can benefit from the use of Zoning Systems. Homes particularly featured with the following could see dramatic differences in their HVAC system by adding the Zoning System.
– Homes or buildings that have high cathedral ceilings.
– An apartment or room built over the garage.
– Excessive windows.
– Attic or basement converted for living space.
– A loft or sunroom.
– More than one story.
Multi Zoning System Design, Installation & Upgrades in Las Vegas Valley, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
If you are considering adding the Zoning System to your home, keep in mind the professionals from Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning to get the job done quickly and properly. Our experienced experts can run diagnostics on your HVAC system, listen to your concerns and requests as well as design and install your custom Zoning System to give you superior results. Call us today!