Business owners and homeowners know all too well the importance of counting on their HVAC system to function, and function well. Whether it is during a bitterly cold winter and you need the warmth or enduring a scorching hot summer and relying on the cooling, your HVAC system needs to be operating at peak performance to guarantee the indoor comfort all the year long.
Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning List the Benefits of Utilizing a Professional HVAC System Inspection Service
1. Minimizing the surprise air conditioner malfunction. Saving you time, money, and stress, hiring a professional to conduct an HVAC system inspection is a preventative measure to keep the HVAC system prime condition. With an annual inspection, your professional can make sure the HVAC system is working efficiently. Along with identifying potential issues, we offer solutions to keep your unit from suffering major catastrophes. An annual inspection service is fairly affordable and beats the cost of requiring emergency repair services. Unplanned repairs can really affect the budget of any home or business as well as impact the flow of business operations and home comfort.
2. Consistent AC unit efficiency. HVAC systems suffering from even the simplest of malfunctions or faulty parts can increase energy consumption, which increases the utility bills. In addition for saving money on unexpected repairs, you can maintain energy costs, or lower them in the event your professional finds something amiss.
3. Increase the lifespan of your ac appliance and system. It is proven time and time again; anything that receives regular maintenance can surpass the targeted lifespan. Increasing the longevity saves you costs from sooner replacements. Prolonging the efficiency prolongs the years of consistent peak performance and longer years of operation.
4. Improved indoor air quality. Having annual inspections conducted on your HVAC system by a professional can greatly improve the indoor air quality in your home or business. Reducing allergy severity and frequency, minimizing asthma attacks, and improving the conditions for respiratory inflictions can help the residents in the home, staff members and customer in the business stay healthier.
General HVAC Inspections Include:
– Blower motor
– Air filters
– Inspect indoor coil
– Condensate drain
– Condenser coil
– Refrigerant safety devices
– Electrical disconnect box
– Electrical wiring
– Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
– Electrical for exposed wiring
– Fan blade
– Service valves
– Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
– Duct work
– Carbon Monoxide
– Combustible material around furnace
– Ignition system
– Exhaust system
– Safety and control circuits
– Fan belt
– Furnace burner
– Heat exchangers
– Gas pressure
– Lubrication where applicable
– Combustion vents
– Natural gas
Heating Inspections in Las Vegas Valley, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
Air Supply Heating & Air Conditioning inspects, tests, cleans and lubricates all these points and more during our HVAC system inspection. To reap the benefits on your home or business HVAC system inspection service, call us today to schedule your appointment.