Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning of Las Vegas, Nevada is a full service HVAC system contractor that caters to commercial businesses and residential homes locally and in surrounding areas. We are fully licensed, certified, and insured to offer our professional expertise at affordable prices. Our technician’s possess advanced training, years of experience, and phenomenal skills that permit them to be more than qualified to tackle any task associated with our services. In addition to having the best in the business, we at Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning utilizes premium products and equipment exclusive to licensed professionals to ensure our valued customers receive nothing less than maximum results.
Hospital Climate Control & Indoor Air Quality
Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning knows what the hospitals in the Greater Las Vegas, NV area require as far as their HVAC System needs. A highly qualified HVAC technician from Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning can assist in optimizing the safety and effectiveness of medical hospital center’s climate control and indoor air quality. Ensuring your hospital is up to par with all the needed HVAC requirements is crucial to keep staff, visitors, and patients comfortable.
HVAC System Requirements in Hospitals
Some of the special HVAC equipment and procedures found in hospitals includes those necessary for clean-room applications such as:
– HEPA filtration systems
– In operating rooms, re-circulating air ceiling systems are needed
– Special ventilation using filter fan units, fiber filters, and quiet air-mixing systems
– Wall heating and cooling units built directly in to the walls
– Static cooling systems that provide cooling without moving air
– Adjustable multiplex air jet outlet systems that target air flow exactly to desired locations in a room
Specialized Training in Hospital HVAC Systems
These are just a few examples of the special equipment installed in hospitals but there are also additional requirements and Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning is well versed to ensure your hospitals are up to par. Our technicians will properly provide HVAC certification and will install, maintain, and upgrade this type of equipment as part of specialized training in hospital HVAC systems.
HVAC & Ventilation Requirements for Hospitals
Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning understands the complex nature of the hospital HVAC system. Such aspects include:
– Optimal practices for air-exchange, humidity, pressure considerations, and temperature for the various types of rooms found in hospital facilities.
– Control of infections and the role the HVAC system plays.
– Conserving energy without sacrificing comfort.
– Operations, maintenance, disaster planning, and life safety applications.
Full Service Hospital HVAC System Services
No matter if your hospital needs a HVAC system retrofit, installation, replacement, or repairs among other needed services, Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioningof Las Vegas, Nevada is your trusted HVAC contractor. We perform all tasks quickly and efficiently without skimping on quality. Our technicians have the experience involving hospital HVAC systems and can make proficiently executed services for your hospital.
Hospital HVAC Design & System Services in Las Vegas Valley, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
If your hospital in the Greater Las Vegas, Nevada area is in need of a competent HVAC system contractor, contact Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning and let us help you with your HVAC system services.