Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally owned and operated full service HVAC system contractor, supplying commercial businesses and residential homes of the Greater Las Vegas, Nevada area with our services. We are completely licensed and insured to bring our customers affordable and professional assistance. With our commitment to upholding high moral standards, delivering exceptional work ethics, applying family-friendly customer service, and always executing superior workmanship on a consistent basis, we will work hard to be your trusted HVAC system company. Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning technicians have the advanced training, years of priceless experience, and extraordinary skills that make them more than qualified to tackle any task associated with our services. Our experts only utilize premium quality products, tools, equipment, and supplies available only to licensed professionals to ensure our valuable customers receive nothing less than maximum results.
HVAC System Maintenance
HVAC System maintenance service by Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning is an essential service to ensure the efficiency and increase the longevity of commercial and residential HVAC systems across the Las Vegas, Nevada Valley. Maintaining you HVAC system can keep the moving parts lubed, tightened, and cleaned along with our professionals catching any issues before they become problematic. It is recommended that you get a HVAC system maintenance service annually or bi-annually for more protection.
HVAC Preventive Maintenance Checklist
Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning HVAC system maintenance service includes the following, but is not limited to what is written below.
Outdoor HVAC Units
– Refrigerant levels are evaluated and if necessary adjusted.
– The inside cabinet is cleaned, removing dirt, leaves, sticks, and all other manners of debris.
– Base pan is checked for restricted drain openings and if any obstructions are present, they are thoroughly removed.
– Coil and cabinet is cleaned and inspected in detail.
– Fan motor and fan blades are evaluated for any signs of wear and damage; on older models we will lubricate as needed.
– Control box, associated controls, accessories, wiring and connections are all inspected. Controls may include contactors, relays, circuit boards, capacitors, sump heat and other accessories, but all control box and electrical parts will be inspected for wear or damage and then dealt with accordingly.
– Compressor and affiliated tubing for is checked for deterioration.
Indoor HVAC Units
– Blower assembly; including the blower housing, blower wheel and motor are cleaned and inspected.
– Motor parts are lubricated on older models and if necessary the belts are inspected and replaced.
– Combustion blower housing is evaluated and cleaned free of lint and debris.
– Evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines are inspected and cleaned.
– Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces.
– Burner assembly is inspected, adjusted, and cleaned.
– Ignition system and safety controls are evaluated, altered and cleaned accordingly.
– Inspect heat exchanger or heating elements.
– Inspect flue system and check for proper attachment to the furnace, any dislocated sections, and for signs of corrosion. If necessary, we will make any needed replacements.
– Control box, associated controls, wiring and connections are all evaluated, cleaned, and tightened.
– Clean or replace air filters.
– Inspect conditioned airflow system in the duct work as well as check for leaks.
– Monitor system starting capabilities and efficiency.
– Listen for abnormal noise as well as search for unusual odors.
– Monitor air conditioning and heat pump systems for correct refrigerant charge.
– Outdoor dry bulb temperature is measured for accuracy.
– Indoor dry and wet bulb temperature is measured for accuracy.
– Measure high and low side system pressures.
– Monitor gas furnace for correct line and manifold gas pressure, if necessary we will make the needed -adjustments.
– Measure temperature rise and adjust airflow as needed.
– Check vents system for efficiency.
– Monitor system for correct line and load volts/amps.
– Monitor system operation per manufacturer’s specifications.
– Provide system operation report and recommend repairs or replacement as necessary.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Checklist in Las Vegas Valley, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson Nevada
If your commercial and residential HVAC system in the Greater Las Vegas, NV area is in need of maintenance, contact Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning today to get started!