Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning is fully licensed and insured HVAC system contractor that supplies a number of services to the commercial and residential property owners of the Las Vegas, Nevada Valley. With Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning having the certifications, licensing, and insurance to provide our valued customers with quality service, friendly customer service, and traditional values. Our technicians have the credentials and attributes that are enhanced with the use of high-end products and equipment exclusive to licensed professionals.
Air Conditioner Compressor Failure Symptoms When Not Working
Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning offers a hand in many troubleshooting situations. When the central air conditioning’s compressor in your Las Vegas, Nevada home or business is experiencing difficulty, Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning professionals can troubleshoot the compressor, discover the problem, and make the necessary repairs or replacements.
1) Diminished Cooling: Noticing the air conditioning is losing the cooling power often stems from an inability the compressor to maintain the correct pressure. Whether the discharge pressure is abnormally high or abnormally low, Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning will first check the air conditioner compressor and perform a visual inspection and diagnostics to discover any problems. Additionally, our experts will verify by the pressure gauges on your unit. If the pressure is the problem, Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning will quickly and efficiently make the needed repairs.
2) Inefficient Cooling: When the there is little to no cool air being produced, the sluggish compressor is usually has become or loose or is just worn through normal time and use. With installing or replacing the gauge ports on the compressor, you and your Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning technician will be able to determine the compressor’s issue. If the compressor has become loose, our experts will make the adjustments or if need be, replace the compressor if it has reached its life expectancy.
3) Burned Out Compressor: If the compressor is contact with faulty wiring, the electrical system can cause the compressor to burn out, the damage can result in the compressor and the connection with the steel parts of the motor to short. The compressor will not start up at all if this event takes place. Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning technicians will correct the wiring and determine the condition of the repair, generally, a replacement is required.
4) Irregularity Switching On and Off: This problem is referred to as hard starting in the industry. The compressor will stutter or other symptoms with the inefficiency starting up. If the problem is ongoing the fuse is frequently the root of the problem or bad wiring; in any case, Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning will make the needed adjustments.
5) Motor: Overload or overheating will make the air conditioner’s compressor fail. Typically an electrical problem in the appliance is the cause. Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning will check this issue first by resetting the motor, if the electrical problem is the cause, the reset button will pop back out. If it is confirmed, we will correct the problem or run diagnostics to look for other potential problems.
Air Conditioner Repairs & More in Las Vegas, Summerlin, North LV & Henderson, Nevada
Many of the problems that happen to the compressor can be avoided with routine maintenance, tune-ups, and inspections services performed by a qualified member of the Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning team. But no matter what is going on with the central air conditioning system in your Greater Las Vegas, Nevada home or business, Air Supply Heating and Air Conditioning can get it fixed quickly and efficiently.